** All applications/Resumes must be submitted online. No walk-ins, direct calls or emails please. **
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our association family! The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member, be exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize.
In addition to general office duties, this individual will assist Business Manager and Executive Vice President in such areas as financials, membership, coordination of meetings and conferences, and special projects. Independent judgment is required to manage diversified workload.
We pride ourselves in our positive, “Can Do”, “team player” environment. We embrace positive attitudes, hard work, high performance, integrity, and of course, fun! Our mantra “experience matters” carries through in all we do. We are looking for someone who shares our values in Character, Quality and the Pursuit of Excellence. Work hard, Play hard.
SHOULD I APPLY?
- Are you organized with great customer service skills?
- Do you take pride in your work, going the extra mile and exceeding expectations?
- Are you comfortable multi-tasking while having fun with your job?
- Will you bring enthusiasm, dedication and a collaborative spirit to continue our mission?
- Assist with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents such as meeting materials and meeting minutes
- Maintain databases and lists accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain office organization, supplies and equipment
- Answer inbound telephone calls and general inquiry emails
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform other office tasks as required
- Assist Manager, Executive Vice President and Marketing Coordinator with other projects as necessary
- Assist with Fundraising projects for the American Amusement Machine Charitable Foundation
- People person with a head for numbers
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- QuickBooks or other accounting software experience preferred (willing to train the right person)
- CRM and Data Management software experience (willing to train the right candidate)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Association and/or Not-for-Profit organization experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 to $37,000.00 /year