The Standardization Committee is a group of volunteers from different member companies that work together to create standards for the manufacturing of products. These volunteers come from not only our manufacturer member companies, but also our supplier and location/operator member companies, to ensure that all stages of production and use are brought into consideration. Created in 2014, this committee serves to simplify the manufacturing and service of new products by creating manuals and guidelines for manufacturers that will improve the quality of products.
The first manufacturing guideline established by the Standardization Committee is the Universal Card Link System (UCL). The purpose of this system is to simplify the installation of video, redemption, and card systems, prevent miswiring, and ensure quicker setups. The UCL Manual can be downloaded here.
- Adam Ambrosius, Bay Tek Games
- Chuck Bleich, Stern Pinball
- Nick Brancato, Innovative Concepts in Entertainment
- Rich Catalan, Raw Thrills
- Brian Cohen, Entertainment Properties Group
- Sam Dando, Family Entertainment Group
- Peter Gustafson, SEGA Amusements
- Kym Jaensch, Embed
- J. Francisco Jimenez, Andamiro USA
- Gary Kaibel, Intercard
- Kerrie Nollette, Pyramid Technologies
- Jeff Peveler, National Entertainment Network
- Tim Snellings, Universal Space Video Game
- John Vaughn, Family Entertainment Group
- Patrick Williams, Speedy’s One Stop Repair Service
- Vaugh Williamson, AstroSystems, Inc.